I’m guessing that is true of you, too. We know what it takes to be physically healthy—exercise and good nutrition—but sometimes we struggle to do it.
Our spiritual lives are similar. We know what we need to grow as Christians, and we would benefit from some tips and tricks toward integrating it into our daily routine.
Get Your Spirit in Shape is a 30-minute podcast from United Methodist Communications that I host. Episodes feature casual conversations with leaders, authors, and others who offer spiritual nutrition and exercises for our everyday lives.
Learn much more, and find other podcasts at UMC.org/podcasts.
Check out the latest episodes
- ‘God Utilizes Everything’ with UMC bishops: Get Your Spirit in Shape, Ep. 048
- Weathering Life’s Storms with Myriam Cortes: Get Your Spirit in Shape, Ep. 047
- How You Can Work for Justice with Susan Henry-Crowe: Get Your Spirit in Shape, Ep. 046
- Being United Methodist in Norway: Get Your Spirit in Shape, Ep. 045
- Meet Bishop Hee-Soo Jung: Get Your Spirit in Shape, Ep. 044