“I know what to do. I just need to do it!” That was how I responded to my health coach when she asked if I had any questions about improving my diet and increasing my activity level.
I’m guessing that is true of you, too. We know what it takes to be physically healthy—exercise and good nutrition—but sometimes we struggle to do it.
Our spiritual lives are similar. We know what we need to grow as Christians, and we would benefit from some tips and tricks toward integrating it into our daily routine.
Get Your Spirit in Shape is a 30-minute podcast from United Methodist Communications produced and hosted by Joe Iovino. Episodes feature casual conversations with leaders, authors, and others who offer spiritual nutrition and exercises for our everyday lives.
Learn much more, and find other podcasts at UMC.org/podcasts.
Check out the latest episodes
- Meet Bishop Lawson Bryan: Get Your Spirit in Shape, Ep. 050
- Making Connections. Growing in Faith with Tiffany Bluhm: Get Your Spirit in Shape, Ep. 049
- ‘God Utilizes Everything’ with UMC bishops: Get Your Spirit in Shape, Ep. 048
- Weathering Life’s Storms with Myriam Cortes: Get Your Spirit in Shape, Ep. 047
- How You Can Work for Justice with Susan Henry-Crowe: Get Your Spirit in Shape, Ep. 046