I’m guessing that is true of you, too. We know what it takes to be physically healthy—exercise and good nutrition—but sometimes we struggle to do it.
Our spiritual lives are similar. We know what we need to grow as Christians, and we would benefit from some tips and tricks toward integrating it into our daily routine.
Get Your Spirit in Shape is a 30-minute podcast from United Methodist Communications that I host. Episodes feature casual conversations with leaders, authors, and others who offer spiritual nutrition and exercises for our everyday lives.
Learn much more, and find other podcasts at UMC.org/podcasts.
Check out the latest episodes
- Meet Bishop Laurie Haller: Get Your Spirit in Shape, Ep. 033 – Get Your Spirit in Shape
- Ep. 032 Following Jesus Every Day with Junius Dotson – Get Your Spirit in Shape
- Ep. 031: Meet Bishop Frank Beard – Get Your Spirit in Shape
- Ep. 030: Meet Bishop Sharma Lewis – Get Your Spirit in Shape
- Ep. 029: Getting (and Staying) Healthy with Olusimbo Ige and Sabrina Rodgers – Get Your Spirit in Shape